Saturday, May 7, 2016

Mother's Day

Mother's Day cards, Mother's Day commercials, Mother's Day flowers everywhere. So many tributes to mothers who are living. A very sad reminder that this is the first Mother's Day that I don't have a mother. I walk into stores and there in my face is the fact that my mother is dead.  I hate it. Today, I am overwhelmed with grief once again. My heart aches to hear mama once again say I love you, I love you, have a good day.   I know my mom would never want me to be so sad,  because she never wanted anyone to be sad.  She would also say emotions are ok.  Today I am sad because you are no longer here.  I love you I love you and I know you're having a good day in heaven with Jesus and Darlene.

No comments:

Post a Comment